Cinque Terre, Italy
v. trav·eled or trav·elled, trav·el·ing or trav·el·ling, trav·els
1. To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.
2. To go from place to place as a salesperson or agent.
3. To be transmitted, as light or sound; move or pass.
4. To advance or proceed.
5. To go about in the company of a particular group; associate: travels in wealthy circles.
6. To move along a course, as in a groove.
7. To admit of being transported without loss of quality; Some wines travel poorly.
8. Informal To move swiftly.
9. Basketball To walk or run illegally while holding the ball.
To pass or journey over or through; traverse: travel the roads of Europe.
1. The act or process of traveling; movement or passage from one place to another.
a. A series of journeys.
b. An account of one's journeys.
3. Activity or traffic along a route or through a given point.
4. The activity or business of arranging trips or providing services for travelers.
Travelling can mean so many different things, and in this time and day all the available websites, books, and travel agencies can making deciding where to go and how to get there difficult. So feel free to explore this website to access Library books, dvd's, websites, and periodicals all dealing with travel.